From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:52:53 -0800
I spoke with Dr. Stuve today as they recieved the path results on Lucky.
They sent in several different samples to be analyzed to try to determine
the cause of Lucky's constant vomitting.  When the results came back, there
was absolutely nothing that would have caused him to have such a severe
upset tummy.  I guess that it was just his time and that was his way of
letting go.  I should have let him go sooner and with more dignity.  Every
time this happens, I say I will recognize the signs and let them go when it
is their time.  Problem is the signs change every time it happens.  Sigh.

He is in a far, far better place though.....

Diana and The Ferret Farm