From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:48:24 -0400
Hi everybody

Since the topic of how to prepare chicken gravy has been popular lately, I
thought I'd offer my two cents.  : )

I've made the gravy a few different ways, and I think I've found the
easiest by far: Cut up the chicken into a few basic parts.  Put it in a
crock pot, and put in enough water to cover the chicken.  Plug in the
crock pot and return several hours later.  Throw the cooked chicken parts
in a blender.  Voila - very easy grinding and very little mess.

This method beats the heck out of using a hand cranked grinder to grind up
either raw or cooked chicken, and it's a lot easier on the blender!

Hope that helps.  : )
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets