From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:43:59 -0800
Hi all.  Haven't written in awhile.  Very glad to hear that someone makes
Ferret Wedding Cake Toppers.  We're ordering ours.  Should have a very
interesting wedding cake!  :)

Just wanted to note that the only reason we've ever heard from people for
not feeding their ferrets Totally Ferret was the cost.  We feel that no
matter what the cost, our ferrets deserve the best food we can provide for
them.  We are by no means rich, or even well off.  I'm a student and my
salary is 400 a month, my fiancee works full time and makes more, but with
rent and food, insurance and such we don't have much discretionary income.
We still feed our ferrets TF.  Sometimes it has to go on the credit card,
but it is always worth it.  We have tried Zupreem also, and I was happy
with their ingredients, but only a few of the ferrets really liked it.  It
is a bit cheaper than TF and we are considering mixing it in, to lessen
cost and provide some variety.  Our Ashley had never eaten TF when we got
her.  She went on a minor hunger strike, so we added a bit of Marshalls
(samples from the ferret store) until she began to eat TF now thats all
she eats.

Anyone have a ferret like us?  Halley feels that she must try to eat
things.  Grass, crumbs on the floor...She's quite the handful to watch and
make sure she doesn't eat anything.

Sorry this is so long.  Just one last thing.  If anyone has ever watched
Judge Judy, she mentions ferrets alot!  When talking of animals she almost
always uses ferrets as an example!  Alright Judy!

Love and prayers for all the sick
Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies