From:
Ernst Vedder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:55:13 +0200
hello everybody with little furry friends

I need some help for my friends who are going to the USA on april the
first.  They will arrive at noon in San Francisco and are going to cycle on
a three wheel lying bike from the west to the east coast.  In the first 4
weeks the company will consist of 3 people ( one on a normal bike) and the
other 5 weeks there'll be just 2.  I'm going to ferretsit in their house
(with my S.O) to see that their little white girl wants to eat when they
are not at home.  Yes, I can spoil her.

I just want to ask you people out there, when you see them crossing your
country by bike, give them a look on your ferret, because I know they are
gonna miss them terribly.

thank you in advance,

Anja en Ernst, Almere Holland

ferrets; Fredericka, Hobbel (past the rainbowbridge), Spook, Lizzy, Becky,
Knuf, Scully, Mulder, Gizmo (keaping Hobbel company), Spooky, Dikkie Dik,
Miss Muis, Castor and Pollux

Their ferrets: Snurre, Doerak, Josje,Ying ( also a rainbowbridge ferret),
Yang and Remy.

P.S My friends names are Bart and Ariella, the third persons name is Gert
and he is from Germany.( that's why he is using a standard bike, I guess..)
Bart especially likes big fuzzy ferrets!