Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:11:47 -0500
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that sent us
condolences on the recent loss of our sweet Odessa.  I've tried to send
personal messages back, but I' not sure we got everyone.  We have 8 other
babies to care for and things get a little hetic.

The day that we lost Dessa, we got a call from a GOOD friend and ask us
about taking 2 "older girls".  One is 10 & the other is 7 or 8.  So it
seems that when one door closes, another one opens.  So sweet Odessa, you
have 2 more "sisters".  Miss B and Cocoa Bean.

So for all of you wonderful FMLer"s that responded to us in our time of
need.  THANK YOU.  You will never know how much it meant to us.  Its like I
said in some of my responses, you know that when you take in these "special
babies" that you pray that the time they have left is quality.  Quantity is
just a wonderful bonus.  Sweet Dessa you will forever me in our heart and
St. Patricks's Day will always be your day.

"A merry heart doeth good like a good medicine, but a broken spirit will
dry up the bone......."

Thanking our ferret friends and family!
Linda and Bill Lake
& Emme, Lizzie(Borden) Katie, Ashala, Miss B, Cocoa Bean, Lil Bear,
Bandit, Mr. Lucky & Rusty...missing Odessa & Happy