From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:27:33 -0700
Hi ya'll, I just got done boring everyone with my medical stories so I'll
make this real quick.  One of my shelter foster parents was telling me
about how to control the fleas in the house with your fuzzies.  We don't
have fleas here in Colorado at 5000 ft plus so I don't know if this works.
It does make sense so if some of ya'll would try it and let me know, I
won't go through life thinking I'm gullible.  (ever been snipe hunting?)
She said at nite to plug a nite light into a wall socket at night while
every is in bed and put a pan of water under it.  The fleas are attracted
to the light and the warmth and while trying to jump at the light fall in
the water and drown.  Please some one let me know if this works, I'm just
dying to know.

Ferretguy