From:
Randall Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:07:16 -0500
I have just read about 3 weeks worth of back log on fml.  Wow ,you really
miss a lot if you don't keep up!  I'm still 3 days behind.  Thank God for
sick leave.:)

As for the screen saver there has been such a great response!  In the 2
weeks that it has been up we have had 636 hits.  OOOOhhhhh...eeeeeee .  We
have 7 packs of ferret photos to date and we would love to up date w/ more.

Even if you are not a great photographer send them in.  We can crop them if
needed.  Anyway, this is a photo family of ferts & their loved ones.  It
doesn't have to be perfect, Just fun.

The address for the sending photos is [log in to unmask]

the url of the screen saver is :
http://members.xoom.com/rrduke/ferret.html

If you know how, be sure to put your name/your ferrets name on the photo.
ALSO, this is my 2nd request.  Does anyone have any free graphics of
ferrets we can put on the site ?  Or can someone point me in the right
direction to get some.

As for the spam, Yes we also, received one from mike, but I just deleted
it.

Thanks
Annie, Randy
and
4 of the most unusual little rats we have ever seen.