From:
Johanne Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:48:09 +0100
Having read what some ferrets must endure, I'm really happy that ferrets
are not readily available in pet shops here in Norway!  We paid about 250
US dollars for our fuzzie from a breeder, through a reliable pet store,
long story.  Our bull terrier, also from a breeder, cost about 950 dollars.
Glad they get along!  By the way, a teacher (like me) in Norway earns about
1/2 of what one gets in Hillsdale, N.J., my "home" town; and we pay about 5
dollars a gallon for gasoline and nothing else is cheap here either.  So
much for living in one of the world's richest, but most beautiful
countries!

Lots of hugs from Lille Venn and Johanne

http://home.sol.no/~konyberg