From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:01:25 EST
Hello fellow furball lovers.  Has anyone from CaCa land spotted the
infamous man himself?  I did receive a phone message that he was in the
area sunday night 19th, but wasn't home to receive it.  Just wondering if
he is still visiting in the area(San Diego) & if I could still catch a
sighting somewhere nearby.  If anyone out there is expecting him could you
email me personally?(Just in case I am able to crash a ferret fest/chat)
Thanks.  Hugs & kisses to all the sweet fuzzies out there and prayers to
all of the ill little furbabies.  Sending out good healing thoughts.

[KA]

[Moderator's note: Guess we need an update posted to the list, or I can
forward -- the note was posted to the anonymous address so you can't reply
personally even if you wanted to.  BIG]