From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:59:08 EST
I picked up my copy at Borders Books last night and left it on the coffee
table to read today.  Unfortunately Butch and Maggie found it first.  I was
awakened at 6 AM this morning (Saturday!) by two fuzzies who seemed to be
cussing me out.  I found MF open to page 37 when talked about the road trip
Mary and Eric took to FL.  Now I didn't think they wanted to go to FL to
visit with Big Ears so I couldn't quite understand what the problem was.
Until I looked closer and saw it, THE ULTIMATE IN FERRET ROOMS!  Now they
want to know why they don't have one!  I tried to explain that mommy only
rents and we don't have the space for a ferret room.  I think they want me
to move out of the bedroom and give it to them.

Anyway, I loved the pictures of the Gallaty's ferret Disney World and I'm
sure fuzzies everywhere are jealous they don't have one.

Connie, Butch, and Maggie