From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:32:09 EST
Hi - just a reminder that Tuesday, 3/21 is Dr. Weiss' last day at Potomac
Animal Hospital.  On Thursday, 3/24, he'll begin practicing at Green Valley
Animal Hospital in Ijamsville, Maryland (near Frederick).  The phone number
is (301) 831-6930 and they've been scheduling appointments for him for
several weeks already.

He will eventually be starting his own practice but for now can be reached
at Green Valley.  Just in the last week I've heard from half a dozen owners
and veterinarians who either were trying to reach him or had spoken to him,
so please feel free to pass on this information to keep people up-to-date.

Also, if you missed and would like a copy of Dr. Weiss' medical protocols
(Lupron and 2 other drugs) with his post about adrenal disease, or info
about his veterinary video that demonstrates partial pancreatectomy for
insulinoma, bilateral adrenalectomy, the new cryosurgery for adrenal tumors
and other surgeries/information just email me privately and let me know
which you'd like.  And if you would like an emailed copy of the simple
owners' insulinoma information sheet that I wrote (and he reviewed), also
let me know.

Mike Janke also has Dr. Weiss info on his educational website at

Beth + Miska the #1 Ferret (insulinoma survivor since 1995) + Pads
(insulinoma survivor since 1997, no meds) + Gabby (in our hearts) +
Smudge + Cookie