Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:49:02 -0500
>I am disgusted and furious, and yes, realized I just learned a very
>important lesson about *trusting friends versus getting a signed
>contract*.

First off, I understand you're appalled at what condition your fur kid came
back to you in.

Second, I thank goodness he came back to you alive.

Third, Please don't totally hate this woman.  It seems to me that she is in
a crisis of her own and doesn't know what to do about it.  She is confused,
apparently broke, and probably very depressed.  If this woman took good
care of him all this time and then all of a sudden he came back to you in
such a mess, I imagine this is what happened.  She lost it.  She probably
doesn't even get dressed in the morning or get out of the house anymore.
Since she came to you to take him back (and asked for money to boot) my
guess is she's in a bad situation she doesn't know how to get out of and
is under duress.

Please get that poor fur kid back on track and find it in your heart to
forgive this woman and pray she makes it out of this mess alive and isn't
suicidal to boot.

Warmest Regards,
Dee