From:
fuzzyscent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:39:54 -0600
I'm sorry that I didn't think to include the name or address of this
place.It's called Wet Pets,1712 Montgomery Highway,Dothan,Al phone
334-792-9401.

Since I first posted about this place,it's gotten worse if you can
imagine!Please if any of you are in this area,go look,talk to Ron.Or,you
can call him.

From the looks of the ferrets cage it's not been cleaned in probably 3
days,the amount of poop is high!The smell is BAD.In the dog section you
can't breathe.

I have gotten a few people to email me a *list* of proper care for ferrets.
These are professionals.If any of you are a vet,or vet tech feel feree to
send something I can use to hand to animal control.

Hope everyone has a great day with their fuzzies.