From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:09:11 GMT
Hi there FMLer`s!

We`ve been going through a lot of trouble lately.  We got a ferret in who
had EcE and, of course, it spread throughout our house.  It hit a few of
the older ferrets pretty hard.  They crashed but luckily, no one was lost.
EcE really is horrible.

Lisa and Ernie down at Ferret Haven By-The-Sea heard about what we were
going through and decided to help us out.  They sent us a care package full
of blankets, medicine, supplements, ferretvite, a/d, baby food, and a very
generous donation of money.  It was so needed and so appreciated.  When we
got the package and opened it it was like ferret supply heaven.  Me and
Marlene could have cried, it was so sweet of them.  I always thought that
one of the best things about the ferret community is that they always stick
together and always help each other out.

The help from Lisa and Ernie at Ferret Haven and from Faith at Ferrets R #1
was absolutly amazing.  The EcE hit us hard and they have helped us in ways
we couldn`t have imagined.  Nobody has showed us the kindness that these
shelters have, and we were getting low on medicine and everything else.  We
want to send a huge thank you to them both for everything that they have
done for us.

Our ferrets are doing much, much better.  We haven`t seen anything green or
out of the usual in their poop and we are thankful.  Once again, thank you
soo much Lisa and Ernie, it is much appreciated :)

       Jammy and Marlene Blackburn
       Richmond Ferret Rescue League
       Richmond, Va