From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:48:06 CST
Grace had her Surgery Monday and I will be picking her up today.  When she
woke she was up dancing around.  This really amazed the Vet and his staff.
Grace is full of dances to be danced.  Grace ended up having adernal
problems, we were told we caught it at the early where it probably wouldn't
have been noticed.  The swelling ended up being remaining pieces of ovary
tissue.  This is what the vet went in to remove.  While in there he said
her right adernal was swollen.  We were really lucky to have caught it this
early.  I want to appreciate all the posts and e-mails.  But most of all
the prayers for Grace.  I think that what kept me sane while waiting.  I
love ALL my little furfaces.  It so hard to explain to someone who doesn't
have a ferret, just what happiness these little ones' bring.  Again Thank
You!!!!

And God Bless
A Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington Davis