From:
John Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:01:54 +0000
Dear Ferret Lovers

I am reading with interest the articles being posted on cat food,
especially from Iams.

Why feed your fuzzies on Cat food which is only just suitable for cats and
lacks the necessary vitamins and minerals for ferrets.

We at Companions Choice pride ourselves on the quality of our Ferret Food
which is enjoyed more and more by Ferrets on this side of the pond.

We do have Ferret owners complaining that their cats are stealing the
Companions Choice Ferret Food and I have to say that it will do them no
harm, in fact it will do them a lot of good but there are still things
missing in Ferret Food for cats and there are far more things missing for
Ferrets in Cat food.

You don't eat cat food so why give it to your fuzzies.

Yours truly

John
<http://merseyworld.com/companions_choice/ferret.htm>
John G. Keen
Managing Director
Companion's Choice Products Ltd
Unit 18 Garston Business Park
Blackburne Street
Liverpool L19 8JB

Tel: 44 (0)151 494 9050
Fax: 44 (0)151 281 9001

Manufacturers of some of the most innovative Pet Products for Horse, Dogs,
Cats, Ferrets and other small mammals including Ferrets Choice Super
Premium Ferret Food, Zmegamore Plus Skin and Coat Treatment, Hot Dog and
Cool Ferret Electrolytes, Shampoo and Flea Spray and our Portable Dog Wash
Unit which can all be seen on our web site below: