From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:59:56 EST
I somehow missed Jody's post however I just picked up the condolences.
Jody...stop beating yourself up.  ( I know it's not easy)  Everyone has
learned a lesson with these babies the hard way.  I still cry and kick
myself as I lost a 6 month old baby...Joy...last June.  She got into our
dishwasher.  Nothing more to be said other than perhaps we totally and
completely "lost it" for about a week.  I couldn't even go to work.

It is so very important to check everything from washers and dryers to
dishwashers and refrigerators.  My two little guys, Gus and Zak, pulled up
the floor registers and got down into our heat ducts a couple of years ago.
I about died when I saw my little Gus man looking up at me in the bathroom
from underneath the register.  Needless to say, our registers are now
siliconed to the floor permanently.

My heart is with you Jody...I really and truly know just how you feel!

Hugs
Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren