From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:16:16 CST
I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my post on Grace.  She is
a beautiful little three year old sable.  I am carrying her to Longview,
Texas to see Dr. Kenneth Kimbrough at the Kimbrough Animal Clinic.  He is
highly recommended by Dr. Roger Kendrick of Dallas.

PLease everyone keep Grace in your prayers...WE will be seeing him
Saturday, we were luckly to get in on short notice.

Thank You again & GOd Bless All THe Little Fur-Face Babies...
A Ferret Momma
Denise Peddington Davis of Bossier City Louisiana