From:
Sal Arledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:57:43 -0400
My heart goes out to you & for Alex for your loss.  I agree with you about
helping those in need.  I hope that poor ALex didn't suffer because you
couldn't afford it.  ( not a slam!!)

I love my animals with all my heart, but I too question if I would have
the money if anything were to happen.  Money will only stretch so far.

Alex is on the bridge, pain free, and no matter what anyone else thinks of
you or your situation, he will wait there for you.  You made his final days
as pleasant as you could & he knows this!  God speed!!

Sal