From:
Charlene Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:30:56 EDT
Hello All,

Aright so I am new to this whole ferret thing, (well sort of had mine since
November) I have had no problems caring for fuzzball (that is her actual
name, fuzz for short) but I have had her all winter, and well I live in
Ottawa, Canada, and the weather for you who don't know is well a little
strange, hot one day chilly the next, I want to know at what temperate
should I start to keep a very close eye on fuzz, or even better put her in
a cool place?  Our summer hasn't been hot so this hasn't been a problem,
but it looks like it is getting there.

And a second question, I have herd lots of stuff about blockages here, what
are for sure sings that fuzz would have one, I read coughing, well she does
that, sometimes, but her eating and bolus movements are the same, so I have
never though much of this, or should I?

All advice and tips would be much appreciated, I have read there is to read
on the net, (I think) but sometimes, person experience is the best.

Thank you
Charlene and Fuzz
Icq # 38744580 or email [log in to unmask]