From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:38:45 -0500
Hi all

I recently had two older females follow me home from a pet store that were
"left", and the store was not a clean one to boot.  So now I am in a
different position than normal.

How do you retrain adult fuzzies to:

A: Quit digging at carpets it seems whenever you are not looking (same
spots).  Thinking there was an odor these spots have been cleaned and
recleaned, and bathed in ferret-off.  I normally let all three roam
whenever I am home, but now have to periodically take the "diggers" and put
them in solitaire (the cage) after an episode.  But as you all know, they
have the memory of the proverbial elephant, right after they are cuddled
out and let loose, just guess where they go?  OK, just one guess, ah come
on, you all ready knew the answer!!  lol

B: My original "Who Me?" is basically completely litter trained, but the
two new fuzzier "butts" are 100% in the cage, but only 50% out on the
"prowl".  Any suggestions??

So, now here I am recently divorced with three gals "Who Me?" "Not Me!" and
"Moi?" original names for original kids who all got caught in candy jar.

Ed