From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:37:53 -0500
Hi All,

I just got a message from someone who is in need of a vet in Bartonsville,
PA, near Stroudsburg.  The owner is new to the area and has a very sick
ferret - the vet she has been using is not ferret-knowledgeable.  If anyone
can recommend a vet in that area - even Wilkes Barre, Scranton, or southern
New York, please e-mail me and I will forward the info along.  I believe
Dr. Quesenberry is in that area - anyone have her contact information??

Also - I'd like to expand my list of ferret-knowledgeable vets in the
PA/NJ/Delaware area - I get a lot of requests for good vet recommendations.
My vet (who of course is the best <G>) is located in Norristown, but some
people don't want to travel that far, etc., and I'd like to keep a list of
vets that I can suggest in cases like this.  Please, if you know of any
vets, really anywhere in PA, NJ, Del, and even NY, that are definitely
ferret-knowledgable, send me their name, clinic name, phone number, and
address (at least town) to [log in to unmask]  It may save a ferret's
life someday!!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Kymberlie Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association of Montgomery County
http://www.ferretrescue.com
http://www.ferretclub.com