From:
furball central <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:04:11 -0700
While cleaning under the couch for the ferrets toys, we found our pocket
calculator.  We thought it was pretty cute of them until we noticed the
little rubber key pads were missing off the face of the calculator.  We
spent 20 minutes moving furniture to account for all the missings pads.
If they had swallowed them we would have spent a nervous Saturday at the
vet.  So fellow ferret friends, watch out for calculators and remotes.

P.S. We have 4 big cages and only 2 furballs here in Salt Lake City.  We
are looking to adopt a few more if anyone knows of a fert looking for a
good home.  We wouldn't mind a drive.

Terry and Sherri, 801-467-9860
"Little Bubba" & "Gracie"