From:
LIL'SLIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:03:14 -0600
OK, I was looking for my fuzzies and found some poop instead(not in the
litter box) but it was normal until the end of it..  It was slimy looking,
I have never had this.  I have 2 ferrets that are brother and sister.  I
don't know which one might have done it.  Neither have had any signs of
illness or loss of anything.  They have had one distemper but will be
getting updated next week, my sister had to have surgery for an abdomenal
hernia last week and so we've been holding out on money, since its kinds
tight right now.  If anyone is wandering..  my sister is fine, the docs
said that an abdomenal hernia is VERY rare in a thirteen year old.  But
anyways, my ferts just turned 4 months, they are from MF, have been vet
checked at 2 months.  Healthy.  But anyone with any info with this will be
surely appreciated.  I want your opinion first before anyone elses(vets,
etc.) Thanks once again.

dooks to all & are in my prayers!!!

LIL RESA