From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 02:28:23 EST
I've found many of the posts about IAMS to be quite informative and I would
like to thank everyone who posted.  At the same time I need to remind
everyone that posts about animal experimentation or testing are off-topic
unless they are specific to ferrets.  I'm afraid we're starting to drift a
bit and I'm trying to keep from encouraging a full-blown war about testing.
Besides, as someone signature once said "I'm against animal testing -- they
get nervous taking tests and get too many answers wrong.

Bill