From:
Ken meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:55:47 -0800
In yesterday's FML I read
>"From:    Deborah Fedas <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: What Dog Breeds with Ferrets
>In regards to dog that work out with ferrets"<snip>

In my humble opinion, it is not the breed of dog that counts, but the size.
In order for the dog to breed with ferrets it would require a very short
female dog, like a Dachshund or a Corgi, and a male ferret that likes to
leap.

On the other hand, for the dog to be male, and the ferret to be female, I
would think you would want a dog that is light in weight, like a whippet
or Italian greyhound, and likes to slink low to the ground.

Now, as for the mechanics of that, urban legend would have us believe that
male dogs developed in the orient, such as the chin or the shih-tsu(sp),
would be better suited, but I am sure that is a racial phallusy(sp).

Now, on to the biological factors....oops, did I misread something....
ummmm, ohh ohhh..... I think I will just be quiet and go hit the delete
button instead of send.

<GRIN>

Kens

=====