From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:38:27 -0800
Hello all,

To those who sent in advise about my Nonnie who is a bit aggressive in the
cage, thank you.  Though, he is not exhibiting the typical signs of adrenal
(hair loss), I think it is a possibility (or another illness is possible).
Once I find a good vet (I have an appt. this Friday...the first vet I went
to was not to my liking because surgery is not done on site), I'll get
None's in, but first Meisha is to be tended to.

Now, the help.  This is a difficult situation.  I took a job which is
connected to my home (I live in a basement apt).  My boss/employeer made
a trip downstairs and discovered little critters.  He is concerned about
possible damage to the apt, so I am trying to find lodging just for the
critters (ever heard of ferrets having their own apt's?).

What I am looking for is a situation where i can keep my babies.  One
option is a studio apt (with or without kitchen/bathroom) in a garage,
basement, barn, etc.  where I could keep the babies and visit with them.
Basically, I would be living in two "homes".  The second is, possibly
arranging for the kids to bunk in a shelter type environment.  Rent would
be paid (which could assist in paying off medical bills and the like) and
I would come out every day (of course) to not only be with my babies, but
assist with feedings and cleaning cages of other "kids" (I could also baby
sit if said shelter person needed to go away).

I am well aware there will be people who will flame me for what I am
looking to do and I say this: this is a very difficult situation for many
different reasons.  I do not need your words compacting what I am feeling,
so instead of getting on your high horse, pls have a little compassion.
Or at the least, keep evil words to yourself.

For those who can assist me, I am in Flemington, NJ which is "Central" NJ
about fifteen minutes from the PA/NJ border.  I am looking for a sitation
withing thirty-forty minutes of me.  Any assistance would be most
appreciated.  We need nothing fancy, just a way we can stay together.

Thank you,

Lise