Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:26:57 -0600
Just had to share this with everyone-- the funniest thing i've seen in a
long time!  I was eating a banana with Illura nearby, which she has never
experienced before.  I gave here a little bit, which she ate but wasn't
that thrilled over.  Then she grabbed hold of the end of the peel, and
would not let go!  She was absolutely fascinated, trying to drag the banana
out of my hand while I was eating it.  No interest in the edible part, she
just wanted the peel!  When I was finished she dragged it triumphantly
under the desk and left it there.  I think she thinks it's her kill.
Anyone else's ferrets do anything like this?

Off to clean up Illura's "quarry,"
Rachel