From:
Tracy Romito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:46:14 -0800
Hello,

Can anyone recommend someone who builds custom cages - either through mail
order or pick up if they are located near Northern Virginia?

Originally I had been working with Martin's Cages.  I'm not sure what may
have happened, but after successful communication originally, it has been
over a week since I have heard back from them after faxing them my sketch
and specifications for a price estimate.  I have since made a couple of
unsuccessful attempts to contact them.  I do want to emphasize that I am
NOT bad-mouthing them, it's just that they are usually quick to respond and
I am eager to have a new cage built for my fuzzies.  I was hoping to hear
back from them as I previously purchased a travel cage from them and was
EXTREMELY happy with the product and their service.  So, I'm not sure what
is going on - whether they are just very busy or are no longer in business.

So now I am looking for a alternate source in case I don't hear back from
Martin's in the near future.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,
Tracy