Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:25:25 -0600
This is just to let all interested FML members know that I will be leaving
on the infamous "Bob Trek" Thursday, come hell or high water.  ALL who have
sent invitations will get to see me for at least an hour or so; just long
enough for me to wear out my welcome.  If some still wish to ask, then *I*
NEED a contact phone number and directions ASAP.  Thursday afternoon will
be too late, and I cannot count on access to email while flying down the
road at the speed of Bob.

On Weds night, I will confirm all stops.  If you don't get an email from me
saying I will stop, assume I never saw your request.  Just immediately
email me and I will add you to the list Thursday am.

This will be fun; it is getting close to issue 3000 of the FML, it's the
year 2000, and I will ge to meet more than 100 insane (or at least
seriously judgment-challenged) FML members.  This is more exciting than
finding those weird new quarters in my pocket change.

One slight caveat; this last Scar Trek has left me just a tiny worn out, so
I have to take it sort of easy on myself (I guess there is a first time for
everything), so have patience if I arrive later than I, you, or anyone
figured.  There is plenty of Bob to go around (especially if "encouraged"
down the grinders used to make Chicken Gravy, which makes "Bob on a
Shingle" such a welcome treat), so give me a little slack down the line if
I am slow in arriving.  I don't have my usual professional commitments, so
I will see everyone who has asked (assuming I know they asked).

Bob C and 16 Mo' Butts Of Fur