From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:48:41 -0500
Hi everybody

I've been reading all of the thoughts and suggestions regarding outside
playpens, and a (hopefully good) idea occurred to me.  Most folks are,
rightfully, concerned that their ferrets would dig out underneath the walls
of the playpen.  Why not make the floor of the playpen out of chicken wire
or another closely knit wire?  Since the playpen will be sitting on grass
or dirt, you don't need to be concerned about their feet being on bare
wire.

Hope that inspires someone!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets