Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:15:17 -0500
Now Ramone is not a ferret who steals things or collects things.  He does
not have a long list of possessions like some ferrets we can think of.  But
he does have one favorite toy.

Several years ago, when the children were young and cute, amongst our
dress-up supplies we had a bunch of plastic animal-nose masks - they were
sort of trendy for a little while there, some of you probably remember
them.  Our set included a toucan beak, a horse nose, a dog nose, a pig
nose, maybe a shark, something else.  Well, most of them are long gone, but
the dog nose is Ramone's pride and joy.  For a long time he saved it under
the couch, where he also keeps a couple of empty film cannisters and the
occasional plastic bag; but then he got uncomfortable with that and tried
it under the Morris chair.  Since then (say a year now), at least a few
times a week he has to move it back and forth, back and forth.  It always
winds up back under the couch...

Anyhow, it's a riot, because what you see is a ferret running across the
room with a realistic looking dog nose in his mouth...

Keep on dookin'

---sharin