Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:02:14 -0600
Could you love me like my ferret?

Could you always think I look great, no matter what I have on?

Could you forgive anything and never hold a grudge, especially when it's my
fault

Could you never have a bad day

Could you like my dirty clothes and smelly gym shoes, the dirtier and
smellier the better

Could you always be thrilled to go on a drive or an errand, as long as it's
with me

Could you follow me anywhere

Could you hunt around for what's new to do and see

Could you never change how you feel about me

Could you always nuzzle my neckCould you always be happy with what you have

Could you never complain

Could you understand my moods and not blame me for having them

Could you show how much you like the furniture by jumping and climbing all
over it

Could you always do your best

Could you give me little tiny love nips when you get excited

Could you be eager to have a ball

Could you always keep a secret

Could you sniff out new trails that are off the beaten path

Could your eyes always shine at me with love and acceptance

Could you be my best friend and constant companion

Could you never be embarrassed by public displays of affection

Could you celebrate each spring by digging up the flowers

Could you let me dress you up and take silly photos just because they make
me smile

Could you cherish the little presents I give you, like used tennis balls
and worn-out socks

Could you always be ready for a great roll in the dirt or the leaves......
or the hay

Could you always be there

Could you always be ready to play

Could you suffer through bubble baths because I love how they make you
smell

Could you always chase me

Could you always understand

Could you control your killer instinct even when it's brought on by
insufferable "cattiness"

Could you flop down and relax in any situation

Could you never have trouble rolling over and going to sleep

Could you be a beach bum and chase the waves with me

Could you trust me

Could you never worry

Could you empty the trash

Could you jump through hoops for me

Could you always care

Could you never expect expensive gifts

Could you leave a little trail of footprints so I never have to wonder
where you went

Could you be so comfortable with me that sometimes you just doze off

Could you always track down anything

Could you answer to pet names like "baby" and "precious" and not think it
ridiculous

Could you make a splash whereever you go

Could you never be embarrassed when nature calls

Could you dedicate your life to me