Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:39:29 -0000
Just a quick Hi to everyone.  This is my first post .  I live in UK and
have two wuzzles.  Roly is my bestest boy, 15 months neutered sable.  Becci
is my sweetie-girl, 3 year old spayed female.  Both are from a shelter.  I
imagine my Becci singing this when she comes out to play.  I know......I am
nuts........enjoy!  (best if you play the song at the same time as reading
this.

Lets go girls

I'm out my cage tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-raisins are my choice
Yeah, i wanna race about

No inhibitions-I'm in condition
Just a little outta line
I ain't gonna act polite or correct
I only want to have a good time

The best thing about bein a wuzzle
Is the perogative to have a little fun and

Dook dook dook,
go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Dive in his shirt, run up her skirt
Do dook dook dook
Really go wild yeah-dookin'it in style
Dook dook dook
Get in the action, central attraction,
Swing in their hair, pee on the chair
Dook dook dook I wanna be free-yeah
To feel the way I feel
Man I feel like a wuzzle

This girl needs a break-tonight I'm gonna make
A devastation trail
I don't need romance-i wanna war-dance
Can you see my bottle-brush tail

The best thing about bein a wuzzle
Is the perogative to have a little fun and

Dook dook dook,
go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Dive in his shirt, run up her skirt
Do dook dook dook