From:
angela brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 05:33:48 -0600
hello,
I am posting this again to see if anyone can help me get my new fuzzys and
their belongings home to me.They are in Raleigh North Carolina and I am in
Gallatin,TN.

Anyone that can help in transporting them please e-mail me privatly @

I am trying to work out getails on when this will need to happen.[I hope in
the next month though]

I can meet anyone that can help out in getting them to me by meeting in
Gatlinburg,Cookville or Crossville.

so if you can help out at all in the littlest bit please e-mail me !
thanks angela

P.S.Say a little prayer for all our babies and give them all the
kisses,hugs and love u can daily!