From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:10:24 -0500
 Hello all,

I posted a few weeks ago about a shelter site I am going to host.  It's
sort of a web site version of the FML Shelter List.  Participation is
entirely voluntary.  The skeleton of the page is up now.  My friend winged
some of it to show me what it would be like, but please take a look!  Some
of it will change, but you get the idea.

  http://www.dvdol.com/~kirsten/bswd/ferrets

Thanks!  If you like it, let my friend Kirsten know.  She is the co-founder
of the Bluegrass Signature wed design company that did the site for me.  It
will move to the domain name as soon as I get it.

Thanks,
Julie