Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:12:28 EDT
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
In the eighties, down in the south, Butterscotch ferrets were super
popular.  Some gorgious ones came out of Path Valley as a matter of fact.
But come the nineties they became few and far between here.  I still see
a true Butterscotch once in a while, and I think it's one of the most
beutiful colors ever bred.

My question is....... the ferret community and AFA recognize the colors
albino, white, marked whites, champagnes, chocolates, cinnamons, sables and
blacks, WHY are butterscotchess not included?!  Are they grouping them with
champagnes?  I think that's so wrong.  A pretty butterscotch (light golden
carmel) is nothing like a champagne (very washed out chocolate) to me.
They are as differnet as night and day...that is my opinion.  I would
really love to see this color recognized as its own some day.

whatcha all think on this?

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/