Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:37:00 -0600
From:
LIL'SLIM <[log in to unmask]>
I know this is my second post, but this just happened and I thought I would
share it..

My 2 were playing and I was watchng TV, ok 20 minutes later..
Im getting ready to go back to my moms house, packing up the ferret toys
and my things.  I visited my dad like I do every weekend.  So now its time
to get the ferrets.  ok I have Arnold, wheres CoCo?  Its almost dark,did
she get out?  1 hour later..  nothing..  my dad and I are looking in and
out for her.  I figured if she was out the dog would especially know where
she is, but nothing.  I search every spot in the house I thought she could
be in.  I used my dads beeper noise to call her, my old ferret Peanut would
come to it.  But she didn't!!  I covered every room, closet, dresser, etc.
I was getting real scared.  I was looking in my sisers closet again and
just thought to move this big wood box, but she wasn't there.  I
accidentally knocked the top off and HEY, there she was, sleeping.  Well
by that time she was looking like -what?

How she got up in this I don't know.  it had a baseball glove on top with a
teddy bear, and no other openings.  So go figure.

Well sorry for the babbling, but wanted to share cause I know I m going to
have some gray after that.