Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:30:00 -0600
From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Sharon,
I am very behind on reading the FML (I chose today to read March 19th's)
and digests later than January are not yet available to search in the
archives......anyway, I read your post today and tried to reply to your
addy.  The e-mail was returned Undeliverable.  The message read " The
recipient's Inbox in the postoffice does not exist or is busy.  Try
sending the message again.  If the message cannot be sent, contact your
administrator." Maybe this is a reason for the lack of responses.

Anyway, I have two beautiful girls of my own and I know I would be worried
sick if one were ill.  I have scanned the index of each day's digest since
the 19th and saw no updates......Please post another short note and let us
know what's going on.....from Sunday's post it sounds like Lucy's not
deteriorating, at least.  I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes,
Paula and.......Fannie&Fidget