Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:17:06 -0500
From:
Hay everyone!  I'm still doing really great and still terrorizing my
grandmother.  The shelter has been busy with still more ferrets coming in.

Bevis and Ceilidh have been adopted and will be moving to their new home
on Monday.  Other than that, there have been no adoptions to speak of.

Mik is continuing to try to fight off the Actinomyces and is doing ok, but
not great.  Bones has slowed down drastically and just wants to cuddle.
Princess is doing great and loves to play and wrestle with me.  Our
wrestling matches actually made the cut for the commercial for Ferrets
2000!  So did Rusty, cute as he is sleeping in a sack that auntie Linda
sent to him.

I'll be at the Pet show next weekend in Mississauga, Ont.  at the
International Center's All about Pets show.  I hope to see some of you
there.  I'll be there all 3 days (24, 25 &26).

I love you all!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!