Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:35:05 EST
From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you so much to all of you who wrote to express your sympathy for the
loss of my ferret, Jewel.  Your kindness and support really does mean a
lot.  A few of you wrote that you were concerned that I might receive
flames for what I wrote.  I did not receive one single unkind word.  I
think that says a lot about the people who read this list.  There are an
awful lot of caring, kindhearted ferret-lovers out there!  Thank you for
touching my heart!  It definitely helps the healing process.  I can't
explain it, but after writing about what happened, and then reading your
letters, I am finally beginning to feel some bit of peace and acceptance
over what happened.  If I accidentally missed responding to any of you
individually, my apologies and thank you!

Thank you!
Jodie