Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:39:39 -0800
From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Noticed this line posted on board "What we feel are Democratic and thus
American Ideals."  First politics don't belong on a ferret board since
ferrets are given no vote in this matter.  We should take a poll of ferrets
to see how they feel and think, since this is a ferret board.

A kiss on lips/cheek means - your ferret is Democratic
A bit on your nose means - your ferret is Republican

Debbie

[Moderator's note: While I agree that a post speaking purely of politics
(and not pertaining to ferrets) is inappropriate, I don't think taking a
line out of context like above is enough to be able to judge if the post
was appropriate.  I do like your idea of the ferret poll though.  I'll bet
most will choose the unlisted option "3": "A bite on the toe means your
ferret is independent!" BIG]