Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:13:59 -0600
From:
A Ferret Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Guys!
I have really enjoyed all the ferret parodies that have been cropping up
here lately, especially the Ferret Mambo and I feel like a Wuzzle!LOL I
would so much like to see more of these that which ever shelter writes the
best parody of a poplular mainstream song will receive directly from
Pets.Com: their choice of either a brand new Super Pet Deluxe Multi-Floor
Home, Nine-Level, or a 30 lb bag of Totally ferret and two 15 lbs bags of
Totally Ferret for older fuzzies.

Rules:
1.You must submit to both the FML and [log in to unmask]
2. You must be a practicing and active Ferret Shelter, although you can get
anyone you want to actually write the song, just give the writer credit in
your email.
3.  The song must be a mainstream popular song that is easily recognizeable
(if I don't know the song that was parodied it won't be funny to me, so it
won't be picked)
4. All entries must be in by Saturday the 18th.  Me and my fuzzies will
pick a winner Sunday the 20th.  Whichever one gets the most laughs and
dooks will win.

Note: If you are not a shelter but would like to participate, go ahead just
name the shelter you would like to see win the prize. This is a good way to
support a shelter if you have no money to spare but plenty of creativity.
Also, this is not an ad for Pets.com, I only mention them because they are
who I shop through, and I wanted to clarify that this is new merchandise
not stuff I pulled out of the attic.

I can't wait to read these, so send them on! and Good Luck!!
http://www.MyOwnEmail.com