Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:28:38 -0300
From:
Hi there!

I have this most adorable 5 1/2 months guy, dark sable with his little
hands and feet white, as if he was wearing gloves and shoes.  His name is
Kuychi, which in a South American ancient indian language, means "Rainbow",
exactly what he represents in my life.

Anyway, I read somewhere I cute article about teens ferrets, a time of
their life when you must be "firm and concise, for they will try your
authority".  I don't know if I have a teen ferret in my home, but he is
putting all his energy in ferret-unproofing a ferret-proof bedroom.  Ok,
so far, nothing abnormal.

But every time I need to repremend him, and show him that a certain
attitude is not right (and please, I have the commom sense of knowing that
it is nothing but normal a ferret bringing down everything you have on your
drawers, I'm talking of most serious things, that actually could endanger
him), I've been using the trick of hanging him from the skin of the neck
and saying "NO".  Well, besides my heart almost breaking in seeing him in
that position, it doesnt work at all.  He thinks I'm simply playing with
him and goes back to his previous mischieve.  I tried the blowing nose and
once the flick on the nose, but they all seem so cruel and useless.

I want to educate him, but not hurt or abuse.  Just teach right from wrong
and being a loving mom.  Any help?  ;-)

PS: Er...I have an extremely absurd dumb question, but worse would be if I
didnt ask, right?  So how do you define "donk", or whatever the word is?
(ok, I did it, it hurt a little, but its over)