Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 05:56:57 -0800
From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
The kits are doing great!  We named the boy Gentle Ben, they are so lovable
and learning not to bite, Yahoo!!  Bandit, is now in 7th Heaven with the
Kits, she loves to be the Mommie (which is good, she is now happy and not
depressed) she plays with Blaze, tries to carry her off to bed, so cute!
Ben loves to eat banana chips and meat!  It don't matter what kind, he
just loves it.  We are keeping Misty and Gizmo away from the babies.

Jim came home with a cold and been exposed to strep throat too, the ferrets
ended up with colds, so I took Bandit to the vet and got meds, for all.
the fever is gone, just sneezing here and there.

Ruby Charity will go in on Thursday for removal of her broken cannie tooth,
which she had when I picked her up and it hurts her so bad that she didn't
like being petted or rubbed on that side when we got her.  So she will be
on liquid diet for a few days, she is not eating her solid food.

Also the kids will be safe from any pest spray on Thursday also, our 2
ferretsitters, will have the kids, from noon on until 7 or 8 p.m.  that
night.  I am tired of ants, I know they are in the bathroom wall (rotted
wallboard behind the tub surround, being remove on Wednesday) I know the
kids hate them too, for they bite.

Sorry about being so long.  Dooks to All!

Marie and Jim and the Most 10 Wonderful Fur Kidlets