From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:06:11 -0500
Boy, let me tell you all what our Mommy and Daddy just bought us!!!!  We
have been trying to play in the motorhome, running and jumping and there
just didn't seem like enough room.  Now, we have longer, and WIDER is
better!!!!  We have a new motorhome and they bought it just for us!!
Here is Florida, Mommy takes us all out for walks and we get to play in
the grass and dig in the dirt.  The people just love us and we get lots of
attention.  There was a neighbor next to us a couple days ago the lady made
a face when Mommy told her what we were and she didn't want to touch us.

There aren't many kids here and Mommy says that's OK, cause she doesn't
like all the kids touching us, you know GERMS and all.  Mommy says kids
have more germs than we do.

Tomorrow we get the new motorhome and check it out.  Must be lots of
corners to leave things in, Ha Ha

Got to go now, Mommy says it is almost time for supper and time outside.
We will right again soon.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Burglar, Missitoo
Nala, Snowball