From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:55:36 -0500
My sincere condolences and thoughts to all who have lost their babies or
are dealing with sick fuzzies.

Hey, Sandee!

Meant to write during the weekend but the Crew kept me hopping, so had to
wait to get to work to write this to you.  How about bathtubs for
bathtub-stopper hockey, chase the soap in a little wate; sinks that they
like to drink out of and steal the stoppers (stopper steals)?  Maybe you
can get some of the cats at the Bridge to contribute a few catnip toys, as
the Crew here seems to love them and I'm sure fuzzies at the bridge do too.
Have you checked with some of the canines there to see if they would let
the ferrets ride on them (sort of a ferret cowboy type thing?) Do you have
big chest of drawers there where they can hide stolen items (oh, wait, they
don't steal there, do they????) So, let's say that's where the fuzzies can
stash things for later.

Just a few rambling thoughts to throw out to you.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem

Rebecca McFarlane
Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School Veterinary Medicine
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"