From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:23:26 -0600
Hello,

I know this topic is pretty much done, but I just received an e-mail back
from my uncle, who is a supervisor at the IAMS plant in Nebraska.  He said
that yes, they did switch from rice to corn, but if anything, the overall
quality of the food is better, because they are using more chicken in their
chicken formulas.  All of the employees at the IAMS plant are pretty proud
of the quality of their food, and if he says the quality is better, than I
would assume it is.  Although I would have preferred the rice over the
chicken, ferret wise.

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Pre-Veterinary Student   UNK
[log in to unmask]    http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190   402-461-6541
fax: 253-981-1054

"It is not what life throws at us, but what we do with it,
 that defines who we are." - Author unknown