From:
"Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:42:54 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for their condolences and support.  The FML
community is a wonderful source of strength, especially through hard times.

I do have a new project I'm working on, and I could use your help with it.
I've found a type of AI program that runs online, and our web page now
gives people an opportunity to Ask Tesseract anything you'd like.  I'm
still teaching her, and she's nowhere near done, but please come by and
have a conversation or two with her.  The more conversations you have, the
more I can patch up her vocabulary and knowledge base.  Teaching her takes
a long time, but she's slowly getting there.

The URL is http://home.maine.rr.com/tesseract and it's really pretty
cool.  :-)

Jen and the Crazy Business