Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:12:51 -0800
Hi all
A buzy day is scheduled for today.  I have a lot to do.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name was Guido.  I gaved him da
tour.  He was interested in da Ferretone Flood.  He said he waz going to do
some surfing and lap up some ferretone.  He must have been practicing or he
is a natural cause he waz surfing like he had been doing it all hiz life or
something.  He said to tell hiz mmmy dat he don't know what happened but he
ended up here.  I gues it was just his time.  He said to send hiz luv to
his mommy and sends lots of hugs.

A little guy came in after.  He said his name was Amadeo.  I showed him
around.  He waz interested in a Fruit Bar.  He ate a bunch of different
things.  Then he waz going over to da Tube Park and get invovled in da tube
races.  He waz soon racing through da tubes at breakneck speed.  It didn't
seem like he waz racing anyone but just going real fast for da fun of it
and to see how fast he could do it.  Maybe he just wanted to satisfy
himself.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he knows she tried but it just
wasn't to be.  He said to tell her he luved her and to send lots of cuddles
and hugs.

Another little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Fruity.  He was met by
Rowdy, Tunny, Wheeler and Emily.  They were interested in da news at home
and how everyone waz doing.  They went off to da Fruit Bar to get him some
raisins.  He seemed to eat a lot of them.  Then they went over to da Otter
Slide and were going down it.  They had a water fight everytime one went
down da slide.  They seemed to be having a lot of fun playing in da water.
He said to tell hiz mommy dat he feels a lot better here and can actually
see.  He was moving pretty good.  He said to give his mommy and daddy lots
of hugs and to tell them dat he luved them.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name was Geisha.  She waz meet
by Buster, Gushi and Nik.  Buster waz really glad to see her and asked her
what took her so long to get here.  They were interested in da happening
at home and went off asking all types of questions.  They went over to da
Fruit Bar to get her some fruit.  Then they took her over to da Cheerio
Chain and ate some there.  Then they went to da Babyfood Balconey and ate
there.  I don't see how one ferret can put away so much.  She must have a
hollow paw or something.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy dat she
luved them and to send lots of kisses.

I have to go over and check on my stuff and see if it is there.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee